Saturday, July 8, 2017

My Quilt Sampler WIP

I finally finished piecing the top. My original plan was to not have a border. But as you can see, it was screaming "add a border, please". What do you think???



So, a border it was. As I went to work in EQ7, I tried out several types of border. But these two were my favorites.


I decided to go with the Piano Key Border.  I decided to it with the theme of the quilt; using blocks I never sewn before. I always want to do a piano key border but always opting out.
Now, I need to piece my backing and get it ready for quilting.

Let go sew to make someone HAPPY!

Tea

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the border you chose! When you showed the two options I thought, "Oh I hope she chooses that one!". Thanks for sharing your lovely quilt top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the piano key border! I have not done one in the past, but it is on my list of things to try in the next few years. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Please come back soon! You can sign up for "Follow by Email" to keep up with all my latest activities.