Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Comso Garden Quilt



                                                                                                                                                                 
 




This is my first completed UFO of 2016.  I started this quilt in 1998.  It moved from room to room.  I finally got it out and on my work table.  I completed my Cosmo Garden Quilt on February 02, 2016. 





I used the Faux Binding technique. I will be using this on some of  my small quilts.



















Cosmo Garden Back




I am pleased how the back quilting came out. I usually add my label before quilting. This time the label was added after completing the






I take a picture of my quilt to begin my  quilting process. I make several copies as needed to audition quilting designs. Doing this also familiarize the brain before I quilting on the quilt.








Though I completed my quilt last month, I'm trying to catch up on my posting. 


Sew to make someone Happy!


Tea

No comments: