Saturday, March 14, 2015

My Quilting Space

Lately, I have been seeing quilters use their walking foot to quilt. I wanted to give it a try. I decide to take Creative Quilting with your Walking Foot class through  Craftsy . I do all my quilting on my domestic sewing machine. I 'm free motion quilt quilter and my walking foot just collect dust. Well, I dusted off my walking foot and now it putting to use. Varoom! Well maybe not that fast. 

Here's how my 64" x 76" quilt looks on my domestic sewing machine.
As you can see, I don't have much space. It can be challenging at times. You  just have to be patient (we quilters are patient, aren't we). I'm quilting a continuous spiral and it's a slow process. I can't wait to finish. Well, back to quilting. I hope to have my quilt finish soon.

Sew to make someone HAPPY!

Tea

No comments: