Monday, January 19, 2015

Tea's Flowers

This month I have been working on my hand piecing. I started this quilt in August 2009.  This is my first hand pieced project. I lost interest because I was piecing too slow. But I was forgetting, if you are new at something, you have to allow yourself a learning curve (Duh!). Now I have a kit setup by my TV chair. I can work on this quilt whenever I watch a program with my DH. I am a bit slow. But I am determine to complete this UFO.  I hope as time goes by I can hand piece faster. Faster: to finish one flower in 30 minutes or less not hours....LOL. I know this is suppose to be relaxing. I'm trying. Really, I am. Maybe as I continue I won't be sooo tense. At least that is what I'm telling myself (tell that to the perfectionist, me).  I plan to hand quilt it, also (Yikes!). Am I  asking for a timeout or what.

Anyway, I hope to finish this year and will have learned to like love  (I appreciate all those that do) hand piecing.

Sew to make someone happy!

Tea

No comments: