Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Reflections

As I look back on 2014, I see I had accomplished a lot. Well it was a lot for me. I had a whale of a time with health issues. At the beginning of the year, I was recovering from neck surgery. In March, my mother had a major surgery. She is still recovering, but improving. After my mom surgery, I was down for 3 months with lower back and foot pain and severe asthma attacks. In October, I had right foot surgery. I am recovering now. But through it all, I was able to tweet my blog, make new online friends, complete two large quilts, and various small gift projects just to name a few. And of course, take Craftsy classes online (at least see them while recovering). It's hard to sew when your driving foot is down..........LOL.

So, hand work it was. I reverted back to crocheting and knitting. I crocheted a baby afghan and knitted several scarves for donation. I know they will come in handy right now. Southern California had one of its coldest nights. We had SNOW! Yes, sunny So. Cali do get snow when a cold front hits. It will only last a few days or less. We are due for 70 degrees or higher weather later this week.

All in all, despite all my health issues, 2014 was a blessed year. Now I'm trusting in God, that He has heard my prayers. I'm asking Him for good health in 2015.

Was this a blessed year for you? And did you finish everything on your 2014 project list?

Tea
Sew to make someone happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Please come back soon! You can sign up for "Follow by Email" to keep up with all my latest activities.