Saturday, December 13, 2014

Afghan for Kylii

I am recovering from foot surgery and needed some busy work. Since my last quilt, I was busy with running other errands that time didn't permit me to prepare any applique work. So, I decided, 'Why not reduce my yarn stash.' Here is one of my crochet project.
    
Kylii Afghan
This baby afghan is for Kylii, my great niece. She was born Sunday after 'Black Friday'. So I finished it just in time. 

I learned how to crochet from my mom when I was 10 yrs old. A few years later, I had to take a home economics class (to sew, cook and etiquette). I wonder do grade schools offer such a course now. It's a real lost if they don't. Anyway, I fell in love with sewing (and cooking too!) and stored away my crocheting needles. But thanks to mom, I can still make someone happy, though it's not a quilt.

P.S. I know Kylii loves it. It is sooo soft and snugly.

Until next time......Sew to make someone HAPPY!

Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Please come back soon! You can sign up for "Follow by Email" to keep up with all my latest activities.