Friday, December 26, 2014

2+6 = Baby Quilt Along

I have finally finished piecing my 2+6 baby quilt. This is the first quilt along and second row by row quilt for me.

Teddy's March Along




All the fabrics in this quilt was from my stash. It was pieces from other quilts I made. I guess you can call this a free quilt, maybe???

Also, it was good to see that I can use my stash without having to shop for fabric. And yes, I'm still a fabricaholic. I am just trying to reduce my stash a little. I have fabric that dates back to my fashion design days. I am going to see about making a crazy quilt one day to use up those other fiber type fabrics.

Now that I'm done piecing, I am thinking allover baptist fan design. What do you think?

Tea
Sew to make someone happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Please come back soon! You can sign up for "Follow by Email" to keep up with all my latest activities.